20 sleeping vices that make beautiful bubbles
Beauty comes out of “sleeping”. The following 20 sleep habits allow the body to enter aging in advance, which also affects beauty.
Hurry up and check in to prevent beauty from becoming a “bubble”!
1. Angry before bedtime: angry before bedtime, usually people’s heartbeat speeds up, shortness of breath, thoughts so much that it is difficult to fall asleep.
2, before going to bed: eat enough before going to bed, the stomach and intestines should accelerate digestion, the stomach filled with food will continue to stimulate the brain.
There is an excitement in the brain, and people cannot sleep peacefully, implying that Chinese medicine says that “when the stomach is out of harmony, you are restless.”
3, the pillow is too high: from a physiological point of view, the pillow is 8?
12 cm is appropriate.
If the pillow is too low, it may cause “falling pillows”, or due to too much blood injected into the brain, causing the brain to swell the next day, and the eyelids swell; if the pillow is too high, it will affect the airway patency, snoring easily, and prolonged high pillows may cause complicationsDiscomfort or hump.
4. Sleep with your hands on your pillows: When you sleep with your hands under your head, in addition to affecting blood circulation and causing numbness in your upper limbs, it also easily increases the abdominal pressure. Over time, “reflux esophagitis” will occur.
5. Fall asleep with accessories: Some women do not have the habit of removing and removing accessories while sleeping, which is very dangerous.
First, some ornaments are metallic, and they will cause chronic absorption and accumulation of poisoning (such as aluminum poisoning) unconsciously due to abrasion of the skin for a long time. Second, some ornaments that have noctilucent effects will generate radium radiation.Long-term accumulation can lead to adverse consequences. Third, sleeping with accessories can hinder the circulation of the machine body, which is unfavorable to metabolism. This is also the reason that the local skin with accessories is easy to age.
6, slightly drunk to fall asleep: through lifestyle changes, young women now have a rich nightlife, especially some professional women’s entertainment instead, often accompanied by slightly drunk to fall asleep.
According to medical research, suffocation is likely to occur after drinking and falling asleep before bedtime, usually about twice a night, about 10 minutes each time.
For a long time, people are susceptible to diseases such as hypertension and hypertension.
7, sleep with makeup: some women, especially young women do not remove makeup before going to bed.
Cosmetic residues on the skin are injected into the pores, causing sweat gland secretion disorders, which not only easily cause acne, but also damage the skin for a long time, leading to faster aging.
8. Go to bed with a bra: Bras are protective of breast cancer, but wearing a bra to fall asleep causes illness.
Especially stimulate breast tumors.
According to research by relevant experts, girls who wear bras for more than 17 hours a day are 20 times more likely to develop breast tumors than those who wear bras or do not wear bras for a short period of time.
This is because breast cancer is under pressure for a long time, lymphatic return is blocked, and harmful substances are retained in the breast.
9. Drink tea before bedtime: Tea contains substances such as caffeine, which will stimulate the central nervous system and make people excited.
Drinking tea before bed, especially strong tea, makes it harder for people to fall asleep.
10. Exercise before bedtime: activity, raise brain nerve cells to show excitement, this excitement will not calm down in a short time, people can not fall asleep quickly.
Therefore, you should try to keep your body calm before going to bed.
11, sleeping with a covered head: Because of the cold, many people are afraid of getting cold on their heads. They like to use a quilt to cover their heads to sleep.The concentration of oxygen continues to drop, and continuous inhalation of outside air is extremely harmful to the brain.
Over time, it will lead to hypoxia, cause poor sleep, and make it easy to have nightmares.
After waking up, you may feel dizzy, fatigued, and depressed.
12, open mouth breathing: closed mouth night lying is the best way to maintain vitality, and open mouth breathing not only sucks dust, but also easily cause the trachea, lungs and ribs to be stimulated by cold air.
13. Sleeping against the wind: The human body’s ability to adapt to environmental changes decreases during sleep. Sleeping against the wind is susceptible to cold and sick.
Therefore, the place to sleep should avoid opening the air vents, keeping the bed away from the window and the door a certain distance.
14. Sitting and sleeping: Many women are nervous at work, feel very tired after returning home, sit on the sofa after eating enough, and doze off.
And sitting and sleeping will slow down the heart rate, make the blood vessels dilate, aggravate brain hypoxia, resulting in dizziness and tinnitus.
15. Sleeping relative: Some family members, such as couples, mothers and children, often sleep relative to each other.
This will cause the gas inhaled by one party to be mainly the exhaust gas exhaled by the other party, the brain produces fresh oxygen or insufficient oxygen supply, and it is also easy to cause insomnia, dreaming, dizziness and fatigue after waking up, and apathy.
Because everyone’s sleeping habits are different, pulling the quilt, kicking, snoring, etc., can easily cause the quilt to slip off, catch a cold, and affect sleep.
16. Sleeping off the shoulders: Some people have the habit of sleeping with their shoulders exposed outside the quilt. They do n’t know that the weather is cold in winter, and the cold can easily invade the shoulder joints of the human body, causing local meridian bones, blood, blood stasis, and difficulty in circulation, causing rheumatism and arthritis.Sore joints and pain.
It is also prone to colds and runny noses caused by wind and cold, causing poor breathing and dizziness and headache.
17, do not turn off the electric blanket to sleep: Opening the electric blanket all night, not only makes people feel dry and dry after waking up, but also prone to colds.
When a person falls asleep, the ideal temperature in the quilt is 33-35 ° C, and the relative humidity is 55% -60%. In this “small environment”, a large number of blood vessels in the skin are in a contracted state, and blood flow is slowed, so that the body is fullyRest and adjustment.
If the electric blanket is heated for too long, and the temperature in the bed continues to be too high, the skin blood vessels will expand, blood circulation will accelerate, breathing will become deeper and faster, and the ability to resist germs will decline, which may lead to a cold.
Therefore, the correct way to use the electric blanket is to turn on the power 10 minutes before bedtime, and turn off the power when it is plugged into the preheater, as long as you do not feel the sudden cold when entering the bed.
18. Stored sleep: The human body cannot store sleep. Sleeping for a few more hours in order to stay up late is not very helpful to the human body.
In fact, the human body only needs a certain quality of sleep. Not only can you sleep more if you sleep more, it is also not good for your health.
19. Insufficient Sleep: The main way the brain eliminates fatigue is sleep.
Lack of long-term sleep or poor quality will only accelerate the decline of brain cells, and smart people will become confused.
20, overdraft sleep: Some women like to stay up all night and even play all night long.
Although they regained their consciousness the next day, the adverse effects caused by the circadian clock disorder are unavoidable. They may be sleepy during the day, may have difficulty concentrating, may have insomnia at night and cannot fall asleep.